Gravestones at St Andrew's Church, Skipton

gravestone file dscf0029.jpg gravestone file dscf0030.jpg gravestone file dscf0031.jpg gravestone file dscf0032.jpg gravestone file dscf0035.jpg gravestone file dscf0036.jpg gravestone file dscf0131.jpg gravestone file dscf0132.jpg gravestone file dscf0133.jpg gravestone file dscf0134.jpg gravestone file dscf0135.jpg gravestone file dscf0136.jpg gravestone file dscf0137.jpg gravestone file dscf0138.jpg gravestone file dscf0139.jpg gravestone file dscf0140.jpg gravestone file dscf0141.jpg gravestone file dscf0142.jpg gravestone file dscf0143.jpg gravestone file dscf0144.jpg gravestone file dscf0145.jpg gravestone file dscf0146.jpg gravestone file dscf0147.jpg gravestone file dscf0148.jpg gravestone file dscf0149.jpg gravestone file dscf0150.jpg gravestone file dscf0151.jpg gravestone file dscf0152.jpg gravestone file dscf0153.jpg gravestone file dscf0154.jpg gravestone file dscf0155.jpg gravestone file dscf0156.jpg gravestone file dscf0268.jpg gravestone file dscf0270.jpg gravestone file dscf0271.jpg gravestone file dscf0273.jpg gravestone file dscf0274.jpg

Notes:

In the grounds of St Andrew's Methodist and UR Church, Newmarket Street, Skipton are a substantial number of gravestones with inscriptions from the graveyard of the former Independent Church on the same site. The graves date from the 19th Century. The original graves and contents were removed to Skipton Cemetery in about 1914 when the present church was being built. The gallery photographs do not cover all the graves since some are difficult to photograph because of their placement.