Grassington is in the valley of the River Wharfe. Reach us
from Skipton using the B6265. Turn left into the Square, go up
Main Street and then turn left into Chapel Street (by the large
Institute building). The church is about 50 yds on the
Our Minister is the Rev Janet Clasper. The Stewards are Mrs
Judith Ariss and Mrs Christine Bell.
Programme and Opportunities
Here are some of the opportunities we provide. Visitors are
welcomed to all our activities. There are facilities for the
- Morning Worship : 10.30 on Sundays: Refreshments
- Morning Fellowship : 10.30 on Thursdays
- Prayer Group - daily 8:30 - 9:00 am in the chapel
- Dickensian Saturdays 10.00 to 17.00 in December, where we
provide refreshments, music and seasonal decorations of our
- Occasional social events
Christian and Community Involvement
- Our activities include working with Church Together in
the Upper Wharfedale and District for United Services,
Outdoor Witness, Lent Lunches, the Kilnsey Show.
- The Church Meeting Rooms are used by local societies
For Room Lettings please contact us on 01756 752818. Catering is also available.